New White Paper from Patersons Highlights Benefits of Single-Platform, Cloud-Based Global Payroll Solution
Mar 27, 2012
- White Paper Focuses on the Biggest Challenges of Global Payroll and How the Right Solution Leads to the Desired State -
RALEIGH, N.C. and SALISBURY, U.K. (March 27, 2012) – Patersons, the leading provider of integrated global payroll services delivering expert solutions to customers in more than 160 countries, today announced the release of its new complimentary white paper, “Making the Fantasy a Reality: Getting a Holistic Handle on Global Payroll.” Aimed at helping organizations gain tighter control and increased visibility into their global payroll processes, the white paper provides practical advice for how companies can create a payroll strategy that allows them to accurately and efficiently compensate their employees anywhere in the world.
As technology has created an ever-increasing borderless world, the trend of companies expanding their global presence by establishing operations in additional countries is growing. These multi-national organizations must contend with new operational and cross-cultural challenges, and one particular area they often struggle with is managing a global payroll system. Patersons’ white paper details how a fragmented approach to global payroll, made up of different systems and multiple vendors, often creates inefficiencies and limits control and true visibility of their payroll data. By implementing a single-platform, cloud-based solution, however, organizations can develop a more effective global payroll system that enforces compliance, delivers operational efficiencies and reduces costs.
Key highlights of the white paper include:
- Organizations face several hurdles in their global payroll: paying widely dispersed employees accurately and on time; complying with each country’s rules, tax laws and data-sharing requirements; and having to navigate through different languages, currencies and time zones.
- Without a centralized process for payroll, organizations are at risk of regulatory violations and fail to gain useful business intelligence due to outdated, incorrect or misleading data.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery of a payroll solution provides the same technology, support structure and upgrades anywhere in the world.
- The right global payroll partner can eliminate much of the complexity of global operations, being fluent in the local language and aware of all statutory regulations.
- A centralized global payroll system offers a blend of standardized processes that accommodates local requirements, creating a flexible solution that best meets business needs.
“As more companies leverage the global workforce and expand operations into new countries, they face a number of barriers to establishing a successful payroll process. Our new white paper sheds light on these problems and offers solutions on how to solve them,” said Andrew Pearson, CEO of Patersons. “By adopting a single-platform, cloud-based global payroll solution, as offered by Patersons, organizations can achieve the desired state of having one common payroll process that allows them to spend less time on administrative activities and more time on their strategic operations.”
Patersons has made the white paper available for complimentary download at: http://www.patersons.com/downloads/making-the-fantasy-a-reality-getting-a-holistic-handle-on-global-payroll/
Patersons is the leading provider of integrated global payroll services, delivering expert solutions to customers in more than 160 countries. Patersons integrates the capabilities of payroll engines, payroll partners, workflow, and managed services in a secure and compliant service that is delivered using an on-demand, SaaS-based business model. This allows organizations to consolidate and control their multi-national payroll operations on one technology platform. The results are streamlined processes, better visibility, increased compliance and reduced costs. For more information about Patersons, please visit www.patersons.com
# # #
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
The Devon Group
New York Metro Office: +1 (732) 706-0123, ext. 11
London Office: +44 (0)207 917 1832