New CloudPay White Paper: Best Practices in Implementing a Global Payroll Platform
Apr 16, 2014
-Complimentary White Paper Explains the Critical Steps to Establish a Compliant, SaaS-based Global Payroll System while Overcoming Barriers to Change -
RALEIGH, N.C. and LONDON, U.K. (April 16, 2014) – Payroll is one of the most challenging aspects of international expansion, but a new white paper from CloudPay, the pioneer of SaaS-based payroll automation for multinationals, explains how to smoothly implement a SaaS-based global payroll platform.
As organizations continue to expand their business overseas, payroll remains one of the most complicated and complex issues for growing, multi-national companies. Those that wish to implement a global payroll system must often win over local managers who have a different language and culture, while keeping in compliance with a varied maze of regional payroll and taxation laws.
The new white paper from CloudPay is titled, “Best Practices in Change Management: A Guide to Implementing a New Global Payroll Platform.” It outlines how and when to marshal the proper resources, offers proven strategies to streamline the process and ensure minimal disruption, and shares tips on how to overcome the biggest challenges to implementation.
Additional highlights of the white paper include:
• How to engage stakeholders at all levels, from top management to regional payroll managers and front-line employees, and ensure their continued commitment.
• The need for company management to take ownership of the change initiative and deliver consistent and honest communications throughout the organization.
• Key questions to ask a global payroll provider to ensure the right vendor is selected.
• Why it is important to use an effective governance model to ensure a successful implementation.
• The need for care and attention when managing the past and mapping the change from the myriad old ways to the new global payroll solution.
• The important aspects to consider when managing technology change.
“Global payroll is a journey, not a destination,” said Andrew Pearson, CEO of CloudPay. “It’s crucial for multi-national organizations to start the process early and understand the personnel, investment and time needed to implement it as smoothly and effectively as possible. While accepting change is never easy, and will likely be met with resistance, the advice in this white paper can help companies identify the strategies and best practices to ensure a successful implementation and deliver a smooth transition to a new global payroll solution.”
The white paper is available for complimentary download at: http://www.cloudpay.net/white-paper-download-best-practices-in-change-management/
CloudPay’s pioneering Software as a Service technology and extensive payroll expertise helps organizations streamline global payroll operations, increase efficiencies and benefit from unprecedented business insight and intelligence. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Everest Group as a Major Contender in Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing, CloudPay is setting the standard for multi-national payroll management. For more information about CloudPay, please visit www.cloudpay.net or visit us on Twitter _CloudPay.
# # #
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
The Devon Group
New York Metro Office: +1 (732) 706-0123, ext. 11
London Office: +44 (0)207 917 1832