Windows Desktop Engineer | San José, Costa Rica
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 12:17:13 PM
Reporting to the IT Manager the successful applicant will support our global team’s user expectations providing a first-class support and engineering services across all regions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with solid hands on technical experience and a good personal manner.
Experience of SQL Server, windows command line and security would be an advantage.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary + benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
CloudPay require a Windows Desktop Engineer to support our NEW office in Costa Rica office with experience in the following areas:-
- Windows 10 desktops
- MS Office products
- 2012+ Servers
- Active directory
- Group Policy
- Network Access Policy
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Understanding of Cyber-Security
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide support to local and remote users
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Build and configure Laptops
- Manage peripheral (printers, phones, Audio-visual equipment) issues
- Audit responsibilities as directed by InfoSec management.
- Project work as directed by the IT Manager
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Manage user security as directed by InfoSec management
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.