US Payroll Tax Associate | Raleigh, USA
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 11:29:03 AM
CloudPay is looking for a US Payroll Tax Associate to join our successful Payroll Team in a fast-growing environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing and reconciliation of tax data of CloudPay’s customers working as part of the US Payroll Operations team. Essential responsibilities include: tax adjustments, local registrations, tax reconciliation, data entry and system updates in our US Payroll calculation system and Payroll Tax Payment solution.
“The US Payroll Tax Associate is essential for the organization in order to have accurate and timely tax filings for our US customers for the periodics, quarter end and year end”
Package and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- 15 days annual leave, national holidays
- Private medical, Dental and Vision Care insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- +1 year of experience processing US Payroll Taxes
- +1 year of experience processing quarterly and annual tax reconciliation
- +1 year of experience in handling of Year End processes (W-2, W-2c creation)
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management, inquisitive and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with customers, vendors and colleagues
- Assertive action and decision-making skills
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Prepares required monthly, quarterly and annual reports including, 401(k) reconciliations, and tax reconciliations.
- Coordinates with Customers, Tax Management partner and Payroll Associate to ensure timely and accurate reporting and payment of payroll taxes.
- Handling of YE process (W-2, W-2c creation)
- Process and manage tax adjustments.
- Registration of Local codes.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of employee garnishments, ensuring proper withholding and remittance to appropriate agencies.
- Audits payroll information to ensure accuracy prior to payroll tax payments.
- Prepares and issues checks and same day wire transfers as required.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries about payroll taxes.
- Actively participates in monthly calls with customers.