Treasury Services Project Coordinator | Andover, UK
Posted: Jun 3, 2021 9:39:53 AM
The purpose of the role is to provide senior project and product support to the Treasury Services Solutions Manager and Project Support Consultant.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Background or experience in Project Coordination and/or Product Support role (ideally in a Payroll, Treasury or Banking environment)
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Forward thinking, and strong planning and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in both written and spoken form
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar business systems.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Provide senior level support with Treasury Services Projects, participating in meetings with internal and external project teams
- Testing of updates to CloudPay System configuration, Treasury Services Product and Process improvements
- Collaboration with Service Providers and internal stakeholders to understand and document Payment Service details to include standard capabilities, costs and processes for each country
- Maintain clear and accurate record of Service Providers and Customer specific Payment Service requirements
- Build and maintain relationship with Service Providers based on trust, honesty and openness to keep abreast of changes to Capabilities and Local Payment Requirements or Regulations
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders via email, attend or facilitate telephone or online meetings with Service Providers to discuss and address Customer and/or Country specific Treasury Services queries or concerns
- Supervision, and mentoring of Treasury Services Project Support Team.