Test Analyst | Makati City, Philippines
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 3:17:46 AM
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and engaged Test Analyst to join our Manila-based Agile Product Development team helping to define, build, maintain and support our customers’ initial and ongoing experience. You will work closely with peers, customers and stakeholders globally and across functions, utilising analytical skills and collaboration tools to deliver customer requirements to support the smooth utilization of the CloudPay platform across the world.
You will be an experienced Tester looking to move increasingly into test automation and take advantage of the latest technologies such as Katalon and Selenium. You will recognize the right testing approach to use for the situation and automate testing tasks where possible.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 18 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 10 days sick leave
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- A degree in a technical or scientific discipline; preferably software OR relevant
- With at least 3 to 6 years experience in Software Testing with some Test Automation
- Ability to analyze the requirement (both from a testing and end user point of view) to derive test scenarios and test cases.
- Experience and knowledge of working with test case management and defect management tools
- Experience in test automation (Preferably open source test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, Katalon Studio) is an advantage
- Experience in building reusable components, keywords or listeners for test automation.
- Experience in designing Test Automation Framework (Data Driven or Keyword Driven Frameworks)
- Experience in API testing using tools like SoapUI or PostMan would be an advantage
- Experience of object-oriented programming skills (Preferably Java)
- Knowledge of Version control systems like Bitbucket/SVN and practices.
- Knowledge and experience in working in agile or scrum environment would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Excellent logical, analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize and plan own workload
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Design, create, and execute manual test cases for functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and exploratory testing (when necessary)
- Take complete ownership for testing requirements of major modules in products
- Mentor junior team members of the testing team
- Work as part of an agile product team, participating in all aspects of the agile process and ceremonies
- Design, build and execute UI, API and integration test suites for web applications
- Analyze automation test results, report bugs, perform root cause analysis of bugs, and track bugs to closure
- Communicate technical details of bugs and automation results to developers
- Participate in reviews and inspections that pertain to test automation
- Develop and maintain an automated nightly build acceptance test for product
- Participate in defining the test automation approach, setting up and maintaining the automation infrastructure and driving automation coverage of the product
- Design and develop test automation solutions and enhancements using Katalon Studio
- Integrate automated testing suites as part of CI/CD using Bamboo or Jenkins