Spanish Payroll Specialist | Madrid, Spain
Posted: Mar 5, 2019 10:00:56 AM
This position will be responsible for operational processing of the Spanish payrolls alongside existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity, the person will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll related information for internal and SSAE 16 audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with established statutory requirements and internal processes. Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Implementation of an in-house payroll platform with assistance from all relevant CloudPay departments.
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing.
- Maintain payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Analyze payroll related information to ensure accurate distribution of funds and payroll
- Prepare reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials as written reference or for compliance with district, state, federal or international statutory requirements.
- Data input in line with Spanish legislation
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Transition Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
- Support any parallel runs if testing if needed on a new requirement
- Support the Software Release process by validating that new features have been accurately developed
- Expert level of knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting
- Business software experience required: MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps
- Min of 2 years experience in payroll processing
- Knowledge of Wolters Kluwer A3 software would be advantageous
- Accounting and bookkeeping experience would be advantageous
- International payroll experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- Multi lingual skills required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others
- Assertive action and decision making skills
- Forward thinking, able to plan and organize own workload
- Self advancement skills to develop own effectiveness