Solution Consultant | Andover, UK
Posted: Apr 16, 2021 5:24:06 AM
As a Global Payroll Solutions Consultant, technology comes naturally to you, but so does communication. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet, have great presentation skills and can explain complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand language. We are looking for someone who is are hyper-organized and can keep many balls in the air at one time.
The Solutions Consultant will add value throughout the sales process in requirements analysis, value assessments, solution development and product demonstrations.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of technical experience
- Sales Support or Product Management experience preferred
- Strong technical expertise and familiarity with the software as a service business model (SaaS
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HCM, Payroll, Talent and BI software sales support
- Proven ability to build strong internal and external working relationships and work within a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Workday and Successfactors desired
- Must be team orientated and sales minded
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Clearly articulate the benefits of the CloudPay product to prospective customers
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospective customers to determine their operational challenges and pain points
- Develop and present high-impact customer specific demonstrations to support the sales process
- Identify the impact CloudPay solutions will deliver to prospects and customers
- Contribute in the development of business cases that monetize the potential value of the solution that will be delivered
- Act as a key contributor to sales strategy and competitive win plans
- Provide input and content for RFI/RFP responses and value assessments
- Provide input to other departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements.