Software Developer (Java) | Makati City, Philippines
Posted: Oct 10, 2019 8:13:01 AM
CloudPay are looking for energetic, passionate and engaged developers to join our Manila-based development team helping to define, build, maintain and support our customer's initial and ongoing experience.
This role will work closely with peers, customers and stakeholders globally and across functions, utilising analytical skills and collaboration tools to deliver customer requirements to support the smooth utilization of the CloudPay platform across the world.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer, utilizing your experience to develop solutions that meet critical business problems and continually evolve the tools used to deliver these solutions.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 18 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years hands-on development experience
- Strong working knowledge of JavaEE, Spring, and RESTful Web-Services
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB or other database management systems
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to collaborate, coordinate, analyse, design, show attention to detail and follow a task through to completion
- Willingness to dive into live technical issues to provide support and issue resolution
- Passion for learning and problem solving in both technical and business area
- Comfortable with using the following tools: Eclipse IDE, Maven, Mercurial, Git and the Atlassian suite of collaboration and development tools
- Background in Payroll, HR or other financial domains
- Experience in Vaadin
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related discipline
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analysing requirements, technical design and implementation into usable functionality
- Documenting new or updated functionality as released
- Providing technical support of existing functionalities in production environment
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and peer mentoring
- Identifying solutions to existing or upcoming issues, presenting realistic solutions and championing priorities
The application’s key functions and responsibilities focus on:-
- Collaboration and Control of the flow of data and processes between people and systems
- Integration of data from various sources, both automated and manual; into an aggregated data warehouse
- Extracting, formatting, and transmitting data to third-parties
- Processing of stored and incoming data to produce new data, and add value to existing data
- Internationalisation to support business users around the world
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.