Software Developer | Makati City, Philippines
Posted: Aug 2, 2018 6:57:42 AM
CloudPay are looking for energetic, passionate and engaged developers to join our Manila-based development team helping to define, build, maintain and support our customer's initial and ongoing experience.
You will work closely with peers, customers and stakeholders globally and across functions, utilising analytical skills and collaboration tools to deliver customer requirements to support the smooth utilization of the CloudPay platform across the world.
You will be an experienced Software Developer, utilizing your experience to develop solutions that meet critical business problems and continually evolve the tools used to deliver these solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaboration and Control of the flow of data and processes between people and systems
- Integration of data from various sources, both automated and manual; into an aggregated data warehouse
- Extracting, formatting, and transmitting data to third-parties
- Processing of stored and incoming data to produce new data, and add value to existing data
- Internationalisation to support business users around the world
- Analysis of requirements, technical design and implementation into usable functionality
- Documentation of new or updated functionality as released
- Technical support of existing functionalities once launched into production environment
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and peer mentoring
- Identifying solutions to existing or upcoming issues, presenting realistic solutions and championing priorities
All the above has been developed over many years, contains a high degree of bespoke code and has a high degree of complexity.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on development experience
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB or other database management systems
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to collaborate, coordinate, analyse, design, show attention to detail and follow a task through to completion
- Willingness to dive into live technical issues to provide support and issue resolution
- Passion for learning and problem solving in both technical and business area
- Comfortable with using the following tools: Eclipse IDE, Maven, Mercurial, Git and the Atlassian suite of collaboration and development tools
- Background in Payroll, HR or other financial domains
- Experience in web site security
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience or familiarity of Atlassian tools
- Vue.js experience