Senior Project Manager - Global | Barcelona, Spain
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 6:27:22 AM
Senior Project Manager - will be responsible to implement large Global Clients and potentially lead Team of Project Managers (PMs), Implementation Consultants (ICs), and Business Analysts (BAs) to ensure the successful deployment of scheduled payroll implementation projects globally for those clients.
To ensure a consistent approach to the delivery of all client-based projects in the EMEA region with even potentially a global scope based on CloudPay’s global delivery methodology. This is a hands-on role involving acting as a Project Manager as well as leading the team through developing best practices, continuous training and escalation support.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Country specific benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Global Project Manager experience, including end-to-end project experience of customers with various service solutions in scope
- Two years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Excellent in country payroll setup experience. Multinational experience is a plus.
- Project Management certification, e.g. Prince 2, PMP
- International Business experience preferred
- Previous team management experience would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, set and achieve goals.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and with clients
- Commercial awareness with the ability to prioritise conflicting business needs
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Vice President Global implementation (direct reporting)
- COO SMB Segment (overall market responsible)
- Internal Audit (improvement of processes & procedures)
- SP Network Team (partner issues)
- Implementation teams (client implementations)
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To develop, produce and monitor a global implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables for a successful Global implementation. Project Manager responsibilities as described in the GIPM/PM job description (see separate document)
- To produce project status reports and review KPI’s in CloudPay analytics on implementation delivery to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure a satisfactory implementation
- To ensure each country after the “go live” of the payroll is surveyed so the status of the payroll can be evaluated, Client satisfaction is checked and potentially an action plan can be created to unblock issues
- To act, where requested by Sales or VP Global Implementations as a sales support and advise on the fit of the CloudPay solution to client that is needed during the selling phase (including support for answering Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Liaising with the CloudPay Products team to stay on top of current product needs and deliverables
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the implementation process to the SWAT team and help implement the changed process
- To help to optimize the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with CloudPay in-house or external partners (partner focus)
- Report on monthly basis on all implementation related topics to the Vice President Global implementation and make information available in the implementation dashboard
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.