Senior Marketing Manager | UK
Posted: May 9, 2019 6:27:12 AM
Are you a creative, strategic marketer with the ability to manage lead generation and content programs? How about an amazing people manager who’d love to dive deeper into the creative side of marketing? Then we’ve crafted this role to fit you perfectly. Reporting to our SVP of Marketing and Alliances, why not step into an exciting challenge that lets you drive decisions and shape marketing strategy across the company and in global markets?
We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our marketing team to execute on CloudPay’s lead generation programs, content strategy, and to develop high-impact campaigns that drive awareness of CloudPay’s brand globally. As a Senior Manager, Marketing for Cloudpay, you’ll be an integral part of our marketing and sales efforts and will be required to work with and inspire an already strong marketing team that.
The role will be responsible for creating and implementing global marketing plans, campaign content, regional activities, plus for providing consistent reporting and analysis as to the effectiveness of targeted campaigns and applying the necessary adjustments to programs to continually nurture leads through the pipeline. This role reports to the SVP, Marketing & Alliances.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 8-10 years of marketing experiments, at least 5 years of those in B2B marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven success in creating and managing lead and demand generation programs
- Good understanding of complex sales processes
- Expertise in enterprise software or like business services
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, etc.
- Detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of content.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot).
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency
- Strategic, creative thinker with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience planning, creating, and executing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media for branding and led generation
- Exposure to working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised, plan, and prioritize own workload and meet deadlines
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Implement and manage a comprehensive global marketing plan with timelines, associated costs and measurable outcomes
- Generate, monitor, score and track leads by conceptualizing, managing and executing a diverse range of marketing programs such as webinars, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, social media and live events
- Work with sales to provide regional campaign support, optimize the marketing and sales conversion funnel and enhance existing processes for lead hand-off.
- Manage a small team (in-house and freelance) to execute on content programs, event and lead generation strategies.
- Produce marketing automation programs, email campaigns and sales collateral.
- Manage and optimize online marketing campaigns/activity
- Working with an in-house event planner, plan and organize customer-, partner-, and prospect-facing events and webinars