Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer | Singapore
Posted: Jan 27, 2021 1:57:40 AM
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled, high functioning team; forming an essential part of a rapidly expanding global business within the technology and financial services space.
If you’re a self-starter, that likes a challenge, and you’re looking for an exciting, expanding DevOps Infrastructure role where you will have a real influence, this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure, the ideal candidate will have a great working knowledge of scripting, support and administration of Linux systems, as well as experience working with AWS and developing IaaS.
The initiative to propose and implement improvements to existing infrastructure solutions, as well as new solutions is essential.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Group Medical Benefit
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- With at least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience administering and supporting Linux systems
- DevOps Tools/Containerisation (Puppet/Ansible/Docker)
- Virtualized infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS tools
- Working within an Agile development environment
- Good documentation and communications skills
- Team Player
- JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Networking (Firewalls, Switches)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Firm understanding of databases (MySQL, MongoDb)
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CloudPay live, test and development Environments
- Maintaining, and improving the integrity, and availability of the CloudPay Production service
- Delivery of infrastructure projects, through development, test, and into production
- Documenting and Improving existing projects and processes
- Developing new solutions leveraging Cloud Architecture