Senior German Payroll Specialist | Budapest, Hungary
Posted: Mar 26, 2020 9:28:21 AM
CloudPay is looking for a Senior German Payroll Specialist to join their team in Budapest; you will be responsible for the operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources.
In this operational capacity, you will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, and in line with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 2-4 years of experience in in-house German payroll processing
- BA or BSc degree in HR or Finance or similar field
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel and Word
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Autonomy over your work
- Forward-thinking, ability to plan and organize own workload
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- To be a team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision-making skills
- Strong German and English languages skills
- Project work experience is an advantage
- Support German payroll software updates, changes, migration from a German Payroll knowledge point of view
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Act as a source of German payroll knowledge to support the day-to-day activities of the German Payroll Specialist
- Establish, update and maintain payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of Germany
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Complete controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintain payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Deliver payroll accurately and provide timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepare and submit statutory declarations for authorities
- Prepare regular and ad hoc payroll reports, handle special client requests
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Implementation Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations