Senior Business Development Manager | Andover, UK
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 5:45:28 AM
The SBDM will partner with Pricing, Legal, Implementation and Operations throughout the lifecycle of a prospect to a customer. SBDM’s location is flexible, allowing for work-from-home and requiring travel as necessary for prospects, conferences or industry events. CloudPay is an equal opportunity employer.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in selling SaaS software or technology enabled business services to enterprises in excess of $100M in revenues, experience in Human Capital, especially payroll is a plus, but not required
- Experience selling into global organizations preferred, but primarily focused on US HQ’s, with global footprints
- Must have success selling through a complex and lengthy sales cycle, with multiple influencers and decision-makers
- Experience selling to Finance and Accounting organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Handle complex sales cycles and present value of our enterprise SaaS global payroll applications
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert into appointments. Reach assigned activity plans
- Follow-up and manage all assigned leads (from lead generation, web inquiries, third parties, etc.)
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Develop strategic selling approach for each prospect
- Run demonstration meetings
- Prepare pricing for approval
- Attend industry functions as assigned and approved by management, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Review weekly progress against sales plan and activity plan with sales leadership
- Ensure own data is accurately entered and managed within CRM
- Continue to update and reforecast pipeline throughout the year
- Contribute to the development of any RFP’s
- Contribute to all on-going sales and marketing department projects (e.g., change proposal structure, feedback to marketing on lead qualification)
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes. The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net