Sales Development Representative - Inbound | San Jose, Costa Rica
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 10:27:19 AM
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work closely with the marketing and sales organization to qualify inbound inquiries, follow up on marketing campaigns and proactively prospect into a target account list and set qualified meetings for their sales team. A successful candidate will be an organized self-starter with an energetic and charismatic phone presence. Previous success in a similar demand generation role is advantageous.
This role is part of the Marketing organization, and will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Alliances, Product and Sales Operations.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 15 days fully paid Annual Leave
- December bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a B2B sales/marketing role
- Strong communication skills-particularly engaging prospects over the phone and email
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with CRM platforms and online database search tools (e.g Salesforce, HubSpot, discover.Org, Zoominfo, G-Drive)
- Self-starter who is able to work independently without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Business development, lead generation or inside sales experience preferred
- Generate interest from prospective clients by initiating introductions and setting qualified phone meetings that convert into high-quality opportunities
- Deploy a combination of outreach activities including email campaigns, phone, voicemail and social to engage decision makers and influencers within high-potential target accounts
- Overcome gatekeeper objections to make direct contact with key decision makers
- Work with Marketing to nurture interested prospects until they are sales-ready
- Understand high-level solution and industry information and be able to clearly articulate CloudPay’s message and value proposition
- Meet or exceed monthly program goals
- Track all prospecting activities in HubSpot CRM
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.