Project Officer - Maternity Cover | Andover, UK
Posted: Aug 25, 2020 7:07:10 AM
Our fast growing team is looking for an experienced Project Officer for maternity cover that will contribute to the setting up, preparation and development of the project through administrative support, making suggestions and following instructions and assisting the Implementation and Operation Teams.
“The Project Officer, will be part of our Global Implementation Organization supporting the delivery of Global projects for CloudPay and its clients.”
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/technology related role or organization
- With at least 3 years experience Implementations projects
- Efficient in at least English, Spanish important. Additional languages are a plus
- Experience working in a project delivery function, potentially as a PMO, project administrator, project coordinator Client-facing experience, preferably in the field of payroll
- Understanding of software implementation, ideally payroll processing software
- Managing HR / Payroll service delivery or consulting in HR / Payroll service delivery
- Has worked successfully in a variety of organizational models (e.g. Outsourced, Shared Service, Multi-site)
- Achieving results through multiple third party agencies and internal employees who are not under job holder’s direct control
- Competence with MS Office suite of software; knowledge of project planning software
- Understanding of how “Software as a Service” operates both technically and commercially
- Forward thinking, with strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects for multiple clients at any one time
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the Implementation Team, CloudPay employees and other external stakeholders.
- Record & escalate risks/issues for project teams and communicating to appropriate team members.
- Help execute the client on boarding process (Make initial project plan for pre-sales, update Implementation dashboard, send Welcome email, Welcome Pack & planning local Kick off calls)
- Plan agenda of all initial calls for the implementation projects.
- Participate in Implementation Monthly Team Meetings
- Advise on procedures where appropriate and assist with documentation of best practices.
- Keep track of Go Live dates in the Implementation dashboard and keep them updated.
- Liaise with the RPC/GIPM’s on a periodic basis to evaluate project progress/approach.
- Prepare monthly project reports and plans for the VP Global Implementation and Implementation Manager EMEA.
- Assign RPC & GIPM on the new clients in collaboration with the Implementation Managers.
- Plan training sessions for the Operations Team
- Deploy new or updated services, tools and processes to the Implementation teams