Project Officer | Barcelona, Spain
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 3:48:03 AM
The Project Officer (PO) will report into the CloudPay Implementation Organization and will be part of an EMEA Implementation Organization supporting the delivery of Global projects for CloudPay and its clients. The Project Officer will contribute to the setting up, preparation and development of the project through administrative support, making suggestions and following instructions and assisting the Implementation and Operation Teams.
This role is based in Barcelona, Spain
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance x2
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing projects or undertaking a project management role.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and team skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Excellent computer skills, experience of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to present information and data in formats for a wide range of audiences
- Ability to manage demanding workloads including working to conflicting and changing deadlines
- Proven ability to work within a team and independently
- Efficient in at least English, Spanish important. Additional languages are a plus
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the Implementation Team, CloudPay employees and other external stakeholders.
- Record & escalate risks/issues for project teams and communicating to appropriate team members.
- Help execute the client on boarding process (Make initial project plan for pre-sales, update Implementation dashboard, send Welcome email, Welcome Pack & planning local Kick off calls)
- Plan agenda of all initial calls for the implementation projects.
- Participate in Implementation Monthly Team Meetings
- Advise on procedures where appropriate and assist with documentation of best practices.
- Keep track of Go Live dates in the Implementation dashboard and keep them updated.
- Liaise with the RPC/GIPM’s on a periodic basis to evaluate project progress/approach.
- Prepare monthly project reports and plans for the VP Global Implementation and Implementation Manager EMEA.
- Assign RPC & GIPM on the new clients in collaboration with the Implementation Managers.
- Plan training sessions for the Operations Team
- Deploy new or updated services, tools and processes to the Implementation teams