Project Officer | Andover, UK
Posted: Aug 12, 2019 10:47:29 AM
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing projects or undertaking a project management role.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and team skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Excellent computer skills, experience of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to present information and data in formats for a wide range of audiences
- Ability to manage demanding workloads including working to conflicting and changing deadlines
- Proven ability to work within a team and independently
- Efficient in at least English, Spanish important. Additional languages are a plus
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the Implementation Team, CloudPay employees and other external stakeholders.
- Record & escalate risks/issues for project teams and communicating to appropriate team members.
- Help execute the client on boarding process (Make initial project plan for pre-sales, update Implementation dashboard, send Welcome email, Welcome Pack & planning local Kick off calls)
- Plan agenda of all initial calls for the implementation projects.
- Participate in Implementation Monthly Team Meetings
- Advise on procedures where appropriate and assist with documentation of best practices.
- Keep track of Go Live dates in the Implementation dashboard and keep them updated.
- Liaise with the RPC/GIPM’s on a periodic basis to evaluate project progress/approach.
- Prepare monthly project reports and plans for the VP Global Implementation and Implementation Manager EMEA.
- Assign RPC & GIPM on the new clients in collaboration with the Implementation Managers.
- Plan training sessions for the Operations Team
- Deploy new or updated services, tools and processes to the Implementation teams