Project Manager | San Jose, Costa Rica
Posted: Jun 8, 2021 11:37:32 AM
As an experienced driven PM you will have the opportunity to implement large global customers whilst leading project teams that include Implementation Consultants (ICs), Interface Specialists (IS), Treasury Consultants (TC), Business Analysts (BAs) and our In Country Partners. Utilising your skills as a Project Manager you will coordinate the activities / tasks amongst the project team ensuring on time delivery within budget constraints, scope of works and the CloudPay methodology for the successful delivery of payroll implementation projects globally.
With the scope to nurture new ideas through innovation whilst motivating others encouraging adoption in the delivery of payroll.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 15 vacation days plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Proven Project Management experience in complex environments, including end-to-end project experience of customers with various service solutions in scope
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management certification, e.g. Prince 2, PMP
- Proven client facing experience, excellent communication and presentation skills Professional English Level
- International Business experience preferred
- Previous team management experience would be an advantage.
Added bonus if you have:
- Project Management Experience with implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Excellent in country payroll setup experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, set and achieve goals.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and with clients
- Commercial awareness with the ability to prioritise conflicting business needs
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management responsibilities including to develop, produce and monitor a global implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables for a successful Global implementation.
- To produce project status reports and review KPI’s in CloudPay analytics on implementation delivery to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure a satisfactory implementation
- To ensure each country after the “go live” of the payroll is surveyed so the status of the payroll can be evaluated, Client satisfaction is checked and potentially an action plan can be created to unblock issues
- To act, where requested by Sales or the Implementation Leadership team as a sales support and advise on the fit of the CloudPay solution to client that is needed during the selling phase (including support for answering Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Liaising with the Quality and Deployment team to stay on top of current product needs and deliverables around CloudPay platform
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the implementation process to the SWAT team and help implement the changed process
- To help to optimize the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with CloudPay in-house or external partners (partner focus)
- Report on monthly basis on all implementation related topics to the Director Global Projects or Senior Vice President implementation and make information available in the implementation dashboard.