Project Manager | San José, Costa Rica
Posted: Oct 25, 2019, 9:57:46 AM
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team in a growing global company. This is an office based role, No travel is required.
This is a client facing role working with international clients using technology and a combination of communication methods to manage the project.
We are looking for candidates that are hard working, looking to learn and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. If you have experience working in a project delivery function, as an existing Project Manager, or if you are an established PMO or a project coordinator looking to take the next step as a Project Manager we would love to hear from you.
Payroll experience is not essential but an understanding of software as a service in a client facing role would be advantageous. CloudPay offer an excellent training package.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid Annual Leave
- December bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experience working in a project delivery function, potentially as a PMO, project administrator, project coordinator Client-facing experience, preferably in the field of payroll
- Understanding of software implementation, ideally payroll processing software
- Project Management certification preferred, e.g. Prince 2, PMP
- International Business experience
- Managing HR / Payroll service delivery or consulting in HR / Payroll service delivery
- Has worked successfully in a variety of organizational models (e.g. Outsourced, Shared Service, Multi-site)
- Achieving results through multiple third party agencies and internal employees who are not under job holder’s direct control
- Competence with MS Office suite of software; knowledge of project planning software
- Understanding of how “Software as a Service” operates both technically and commercially
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Build, lead and develop multiple teams concurrently
- Relationship building and collaboration skills
- Proactive with strong decision making skills
- Forward thinking, with strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects for multiple clients at any one time
- Attention to detail
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
To manage and co-ordinate the delivery of payroll implementation projects; ensuring adherence to the agreed timescales, deliverables and budgets. As a CloudPay Project Manager (PM) you will be working on multiple projects for multiple clients at any one-time setting up new clients on the CloudPay platform. You will be working within the Andover, UK office, in a close-knit, friendly team.
- Ensure delivery of projects to the defined Best Practice and agreed timescales in accordance with the CloudPay Methodology
- Create, maintain, and monitor project plan
- Protect and control project scope
- Act as the principle point of contact for all project matters for the client
- Drive project progress, motivating team members, solving problems and unblocking issues
- Schedule and attend weekly calls to report on project status, identifying any risks, actions, issues and dependencies
- Using scheduling tools and the implementation dashboard to plan project resource allocations
- Assist in the identification of additional benefits that the CloudPay business can provide to its clients