Project Manager, Payroll | Budapest, Hungary
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 12:13:46 PM
To elaborate and conduct internal strategic initiatives, projects and drive teams at CloudPay to ensure the successful analysis, launch and deployment of those.
While this role requires strategic thinking, this is a hands-on role involving acting as a Project Manager as well as leading the teams through developing best practices, continuous training and escalation support.
- International Project Manager experience, including end-to-end project experience of customers with various service solutions in scope
- Two years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Project Management certification, e.g. Prince 2, PMP
- International Business experience mandatory
- Previous team management experience would be an advantage
- Strong in analytical assessment, in problem-solving skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to prioritize workload, set and achieve goals.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and to adapt tone and
- Commercial awareness with the ability to set priority to conflicting business needs
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement
- To develop, produce and monitor an internal strategic initiative or project to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables. It can result from the development of business cases
- To coordinate and support the contractual negotiation (where it applies) with Third Parties
- To produce project plan, project status reports for internal and external purposes to conduct conference calls with Parties involved in the project/initiative on a regular basis to ensure a controlled implementation
- Interact with stakeholders internally and externally in case of budget deviation, or needed escalation/action plan to be created to unblock issues
- To submit recommendations on how to improve Service Delivery and help implement the changed process
- Review and suggest optimization of CloudPay in-house and external Service Partners combination
- Report on a weekly basis on all related topics to the Director, Global Payroll and make information available as needed in a standard framework