Associate Project Officer | Makati City, Philippines
Posted: Mar 12, 2021 2:00:07 AM
Our fast growing team is looking for an experience Associate Project Officer to support on offshoring activities for PMO team in Europe.
“Associate Project Officer, will report into the CloudPay Implementation Organization and will be part of our Global Implementation Organization supporting the delivery of Global projects for CloudPay and its clients.”
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 18 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 10 days sick leave
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- With at least 2 years Project Coordinator or Associate experience or any qualifications in related or similar field
- Experience working with project delivery function, project managers, project administrators and project coordinators client-facing experience
- Experience in a service delivery or consulting professional services environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competence with MS Office, Excel and any CRM/HR system
- Forward thinking, with strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to do administrative or routinary task
- Openness to learning and development
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the Implementation Team, CloudPay employees and other external stakeholders.
- Record & escalate risks/issues for project teams and communicating to appropriate team members.
- Participate in Implementation Monthly Team Meetings
- Advise on procedures where appropriate and assist with documentation of best practices.
- Keep track of Go Live dates in the Implementation dashboard and keep them updated.
- Liaise with the Project Managers on a periodic basis to evaluate project progress/approach and for additional administrative task