Product Owner | Singapore
Posted: Jan 7, 2021 4:31:11 AM
Our fast growing team in Singapore are looking for an energetic and experienced Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love.
The Product Owner will join in an innovative and dynamic work environment. He/She will be primarily responsible for providing vision and direction to an agile team and maximizing the business value of their product development. Product Owner will work closely with stakeholders, agile teams and other POs to design, build and roll-out product enhancements that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Group Medical Benefit
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 5+ years Overall of experience with minimum 2+ years of experience as product owner, product manager or similar roles.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Design or equivalent.
- Experience in managing all aspects of product management throughout its lifecycle.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies (especially scrum).
- Leadership and management skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong logical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Knowledge or experience in the HR or payroll domain would be an advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in Jira and Pendo would be an advantage.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of the business process, user needs and requirements. Be the voice of customers, users and stakeholders.
- Identify product gaps and collect new ideas that enhance customer experience and drive growth.
- Constant engagement with stakeholders to review the product feedback and drive effective prioritizations to feed most valuable initiatives into backlog or roadmap.
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Visualize the product roadmap and work iteratively with users, designers and engineers for the best product solution design.
- Translate product roadmap to well defined epics and user stories for the agile team.
- Own, manage and prioritize the backlog to maximize the business value and perform backlog grooming with the agile team.
- Define and set clear acceptance criteria and sprint goals to validate upon sprint completion.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and be available to the agile team throughout the sprint for queries and clarification.
- Work with product data analysts to identify and use the necessary insights/metrics for data driven decision making throughout the product lifecycle.
- Plan and manage product launches by coordinating with stakeholders, training team and release management.
- Drive customer onboarding with local and global stakeholders and measure the success of product launch overtime.