Product Data Analyst | Singapore
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 6:35:48 AM
At Cloudpay, we believe data should be at the heart of our product decision-making. The Product Data Analyst is a key role that will help collect and interpret data into meaningful insights, strategic analysis, and recommendations that can guide product road maps.
The Product Data Analyst is responsible for research and mining data that can be used by product development teams. They will partner with Product Owners to identify useful trends from raw data, investigate customer behavior, help Product Owners to craft and track KPIs and other success metrics that Stakeholders and development teams can use to support decision making.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working
Attributes and Experience Required:
- A degree in a Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- 1+ years’ experience as product data analytics or similar role in a data-driven software product development environment
- Experience in using BI or analytics tools to develop dashboard and metrics for product usage
- Knowledge or experience in an agile or scrum environment would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the key product and marketing metrics would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills with the ability to draw inferences from abstract data patterns
- Passion in product research or data intelligence.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Able to prioritize and plan own workload.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide data insights, strategic analysis, and opportunities for the team to act on and inform product direction
- Be a thought partner to Product Owners by monitoring industry trends, researching customer needs, usage and analysing product results on an ongoing basis
- Understand user behaviour, do qualitative and quantitative research to drive the impact of a product initiative on the business.
- Own, manage the KPIs and Success Metrics in collaboration within our product areas to identify actionable and relevant insights aligned to both strategic and tactical product and design decisions.
- Work with multiple product engineering teams to research and build datasets and analytics to guide throughout their product life-cycle from early-stage opportunity research, through iterative concept or prototype testing, and post-launch measurements.
- Encourage Product Owners, Stakeholders and agile teams to improve adoption of using data analytics in product decision making.
- Research best practices in product analytics space and bring-in new positive changes.
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.