Payments Consultant | Andover, UK
Posted: Mar 12, 2019 8:59:01 AM
The Payments Consultant will work with client and payment providers to ensure all payments off the back of the payroll are made accurately and on time. The successful candidate will work with the Payment Supervisor to provide a first class service to our clients.
“A challenging job role, managing payments every month for a range of clients, within a friendly and supportive team in a fast paced growing company.”
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes & Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills to respond to client requests effectively, being assertive where necessary when dealing with client demands whilst maintaining a positive customer approach
- Able to communicate at all levels; deal with clients, payroll partners, payment solution providers and internal colleagues via the telephone & email across multiple countries
- Ability to solve problems and communicate pro-actively with line manager
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Assertive action and decision making skills
- Ability to manage own workload and also work as part of a team to ensure all tasks are complete
- Forward thinking, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and ways of working
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Internet based software would be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs A - C, including Maths & English
- A-levels preferred.
Daily Duties & Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- First point of contact for any queries from client or colleagues.
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure smooth processing
- Working to strict deadlines to ensure all net and statutory payments are made correctly and on time.
- Ensuring funds are requested from clients in a timely manner and managing clients to ensure requests are complied with.
- Preparation of reconciliation reports for use by client’s accounts department.
- Maintenance of process documentation as required.
- Ensuring bank details for any new payees are set up correctly.
- Playing a part in the implementation of new clients as required.
- Any other Ad hoc duties as required.
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.