Marketing Manager | New York, US
Posted: Nov 2, 2018 12:25:23 PM
CloudPay is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded individual with a strong work ethic to join our global marketing team as a Marketing Manager. This role will support a wide variety of marketing programs, including email marketing, social media, marketing automation, CRM management, ROI tracking and campaign analysis.
This position will also support day-to-day marketing activities and ensure outcomes and deadlines are in-line with expectations. The role will be a key contributor to the success of our marketing team.
As a Marketing Manager, you will provide strategic and tactical solutions to grow particular areas of the business and manage the demand generation pipeline. Using CloudPay’s marketing automation tool and working with other team members you will be a part of the campaign execution process from beginning to end.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and problem-solver, is tech-savvy and has a sharp eye for the smallest of details. This is a great opportunity for a marketer who wishes to grow within a global B2B startup and is eager to learn about marketing to multinational organizations.
The role will report to the head of global marketing in New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute digital marketing communications in close collaboration with the head of marketing and the marketing communications manager
- Ensure all lead capture and follow up systems are executing on a predictable basis
- Build out a comprehensive social media calendar and engage with key influencers to grow social traffic and engagement for CloudPay and key executives
- Work closely with CloudPay’s Executive Assistant on conferences and trade shows
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications
- Support day-to-day marketing and sales activities, including the management of CloudPay’s CRM and Marketing Automation System
- Provide KPIs and reports of monthly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI of the various marketing initiative
- Work with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Update and maintain process documentation for sales and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms such as Hootsuite or Hubspot
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRMs (we will also provide training)
- Basic familiarity with either Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills and business acumen