Manager, Strategic Alliances | New York, USA
Posted: Dec 4, 2018 7:58:06 AM
At CloudPay we push the boundaries of technology to deliver a platform and services that bring control and scalability to global payroll. Our software operates as the central nervous system for multinational payroll departments, providing optimization, standardization, and automation across 120+ countries. We are looking for an experienced Strategic Alliances professional with a technical background, who is knowledgeable and passionate about the Human Capital Management industry.
As Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances you will play a key role with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to ensure a smooth go-to-market process for our products. The role will be responsible for developing the overall partner echo system, especially with major HCM partners globally. To be successful, you must have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global launch plans. We are looking for someone with analytical and communication skills and a natural ability to manage rapidly changing and undefined situations.
As the Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances you will maintain and expand relationships with assigned partners and be responsible for sourcing new leads and influencing existing business through our partner network. You will be responsible for achieving partner recruitment objectives and representing the entire range of company products and services. The Alliances Senior Manager will also be expected to ensure technical and sales enablement documents and materials are up- to-date and in the hands of appropriate channel partner personnel.
This role is part of the Marketing and Alliances team, and will work cross-functionally with Development, Product, Implementation, Sales and Operations to build a comprehensive blueprint for success with key partners. This role will report into the SVP of Strategic Alliances and Marketing, and will have one direct report. This is a full-time position based in our New York City location.
- Manage cross-functional platform programs by working with external partners, development teams and business teams
- Create and manage scalable processes to manage go-to-market program for product/engineering teams on core supported platforms
- Develop and execute major integration alliance strategy, prioritize initial deployment, targets, signing, onboarding and identify targeted joint solutions and client opportunities
- Handle a number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Perform risk management, communicate status and big picture to the team and management
- Provide day-to-day coordination of tasks and their dependencies across the team, cross-functional teams and external partners
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals
- Achieve strategic revenue goals via close collaboration with regional teams
- 8+ years strategic experience in building and managing technology partnerships and integrations
- Demonstrable experience including alliance establishment, alliance management, revenue goal attainment, and marketing
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience and present the business value aspects of the proposition
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task across objectives, services lines, sales reps, leadership, partners, marketing, product, and legal functions, while quickly recognizing the activities that are value-add vs noise
- Ability to establish trusted, deep relationships with key stakeholders on all sides of the partnership landscape. This includes aligning product teams, marketing teams, and field sales teams around the world
- Proficient in navigating matrixed organizations to influence and gain traction with client account teams
- “Entrepreneurial" mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Ability to serve as the "visionary" for the firm-to-firm partnership, while remaining detail-oriented
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of instigating go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-through
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Travel (50%) expected across North America and Europe
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment