Italian Payroll Intern | Naples, Italy
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 4:41:55 AM
CloudPay is looking for Italian Payrollers of varying experience. This position will be responsible for the operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources.
In this operational capacity, the person in this position will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Italian legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc.
- Business software experience required: good practice level of MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Autonomy in work,
- Forward-thinking, able to plan and organise own workload
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- Team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision making skills
- Strong Italian and English languages skills required
- Data input, establishing and maintaining payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of Italy
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintains payroll information, files, and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Delivers payroll accurately and provides timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepares and submits statutory declarations (monthly, quarterly) for authorities
- Prepares regular and ad hoc payroll reports handles special client requests
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Transition Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes. The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net