Italian Payroll Intern | Naples, Italy
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 4:41:55 AM
CloudPay are looking for an Italian Payroll Intern to join their successful payroll processing team. The role will be based in Naples, Italy. The position involves learning Italian payrolls.
During Payroll processing capacity you will ensure the accuracy of data and process payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working
- Knowledge of Italian legal requirements, statutory forms, and reporting, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills,
- The ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Business software experience required: good practice level of MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Autonomy in work,
- Forward-thinking, able to plan and organise own workload
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- Team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision making skills
- Strong Italian and English languages skills required
- Data input, establishing and maintaining payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of Italy
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintains payroll information, files, and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Delivers payroll accurately and provides timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepares and submits statutory declarations (monthly, quarterly) for authorities
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc payroll reports handle special client requests
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Transition Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations