Interface Specialist | Andover, UK
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 11:26:36 AM
CloudPay is looking for a new Interface Specialist to join our team in Andover, UK.
The ideal candidate will be ensuring the successful implementation and transition of day-to-day operations of the interfaces required to transfer data from customer’s HR systems storing payroll related, to the CloudPay platform. Supporting testing of newly configured integrations prior to go-live to ensure they are ready to manage live data.
Provide a Strategic Overview of Integration and Testing processes, procedures and best practices based on the end-to-end experience of Interface EcoSystems with a view to providing continuous improvement methodologies within the Connectivity and Reporting Team.
Provide leadership to other interface specialists and testing team members where necessary, including knowledge sharing, best practice and certified approaches where applicable.
Providing expert-level knowledge of the CloudPay Integration EcoSystem to key clients and projects ensuring project deliverables and milestones are aligned and met.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Background in an IT/technology related role or organisation
- Experience / Qualifications with various HR systems (Successfactors, Workday, BambooHR etc)
- Experience developing/coding software attacking databases
- Experience with application integration or database integration
- Client facing experience
- Payroll experience
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Google Drive & Docs
- Experience working with XML
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and with clients
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide expert-level knowledge of CloudPay integration processes and platforms (including Connect 2.0) to support Client, Service Partner and CloudPay teams helping to deliver new client fully global payroll functionality.
- Implement new interfaces for customer payroll entities using the built connectors at CloudPay (Workday, SuccessFactors, Bamboohr, Ultimate, XML, among others)
- Coordinate Integration deliverables based on customer payroll go-live / rollout project plan ensuring provision of quality, timely data into the CloudPay platform.
- Plan and fulfill required tasks to successfully implement new customers onto CloudPay platform technologies.
- Ensure thorough integration testing through the Cloudpay project lifecycle is fulfilled, including Scenario Testing and Parallel testing prior to Client Entity sign-offs and go-live decisions utilizing CloudPay project team members - ensuring all necessary approvals are obtained, prior to using the interface to supply live payroll data
- Manage the transition to operations so they operate the live interfaces on a day to day basis
- Act as the expert level of support for the operational team managing live interfaces
- Help steer and test the development of new products and systems supporting the integration to ensure their operational effectiveness in collaboration with quality and deployment team