Implementation Resource Manager | Andover, UK
Posted: May 12, 2021 3:41:51 AM
The Resource Manager will support our Implementation teams by matching the right talent with the right project at the right time. By helping to maximize our available capacity while avoiding employee burnout. Additionally as our Resource Manager you will work closely with the Implementation leadership, as you collaborate on the current and future short, mid and long term planning of the implementation pipeline for each role.
The Resource Manager will manage and continuously improve resource management processes and functions and will use in-depth experience and expertise of the Implementation wider team and project management to support the delivery of payroll implementations globally. Aiding in the delivery of successful projects and overall customer satisfaction.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 3 years of resource management in a related implementation / service delivery/ professional services Project environment coordinating the resources and skills
- Extensive experience in successfully navigating matrix organizations
- Excellent knowledge in definition and implementation resource and skill management
- Knowledge in the area of Portfolio Management
- Insightful analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working
- Customer orientated, with excellent communication style, working with multiple teams
- Excellent communication and coordination strength as well as assertiveness
- Excellent presentation skills up to top management level
- Ability to work under pressure as well as result orientated
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Definition and maintenance of resource pool regarding availability and skills
- Resource planning and allocation for Implementation department for all disciplines including Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Interface Specialists, Testers, Treasury Consultants and other roles that are added as we grow.
- Ensure resource requirements are fully understood and an accurate reflection on what is required, to ensure correct utilization of resources
- Review resource plan, identify availability issues and provide proposals to resolve, working with the Implementation leadership
- Capacity planning taking into account the active and forecast pipeline requests
- To build and maintain effective working relationships and communication with the Implementation Team, and other stakeholder interactions required for the project delivery.
- To advise on procedures where appropriate and assist with documentation of best practices.
- To prepare monthly project reports and plans for the Implementation leadership
- To assign project team resources for new clients in collaboration with the PMO and Implementation leadership
- Be open to aid resource changes due to escalations or other project delivery factors
- Deploy new or updated services, tools and processes to the Implementation teams