HR Administrator | Andover, UK
Posted: Nov 29, 2019 9:01:47 AM
CloudPay is Looking for a HR Administrator based in Andover to provide administration support for our UK & EMEA offices as well as support the global team where required. The ideal candidate will work closely with the HR Manager and support other functions in the HR team to ensure the business and employees are fully supported throughout the employee life-cycle. This includes the on-boarding & probation processes, HR policies & practices, UK & European employment law, day to day support on HR queries. The successful applicant needs to be capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment and with tight deadlines across several European countries.
This is a position and opportunity to enhance your career in an organisation that is passionate about its work and its people and gain a solid grounding in UK & European HR practices.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- CIPD Level 3 would be preferable
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing HR generalist support
- Broad knowledge of human resources functions and employment law
- Capacity to understand people issues impacting the business and how the business can create value;
- Aptitude in problem-solving and good data analysis skills
- A people person with excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications in general (particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel), with proven ability to learn new technologies
- Flexible and able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- High level of confidentiality experience
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
Data Management and Reporting:-
- Manage the administrative processes for joiners, leavers and other contract amendments to ensure all employee information and reporting is accurately and securely provided
- Responsible for ensuring all global background checks are completed
- Responsible for managing the probation process
- Maintain and update accurate data in all HR and Payroll Systems with care, sensitivity and utmost confidentiality
- Generate accurate & detailed reports for the HR team and other functions
- Support the Compensation & Benefits Specialist and HR Manager to ensure the smooth running of the EMEA benefits
HR Operations: -
- Support the HR Manager with the Onboarding & Offboarding processes
- Provide day-to-day support to employees in various HR-related topics such as attendance reporting, holiday/sickness leave processes, compensation and benefits and resolve any issues that may arise and effectively escalate to HR Manager as necessary
- Support ad-hoc projects and global initiatives as required
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.