German Payroll Specialist | Budapest, Hungary
Posted: Mar 5, 2019 8:15:00 AM
CloudPay is looking for a German Payroll Specialist to join their team in Budapest; you will be responsible for operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity you will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, and in line with all established statutory requirements and internal processes. You must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
As a German Payroll Specialist you will:-
- Establish, update and maintain payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of Germany
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Complete controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintain payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Deliver payroll accurately and provide timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepare and submit statutory declarations for authorities
- Prepare regular and ad hoc payroll reports, handles special client requests
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Implementation Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in German Payroll processing
- Strong German and English languages skills
- BA or Bsc degree in HR, Finance or a similar field
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft suite skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Autonomy over your work
- Forward thinking, ability to plan and organize own workload
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- To be a team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision making skills