Functional Specialist EMEA | Barcelona, Spain
Posted: Feb 12, 2021 9:12:42 AM
The Functional Specialist is responsible for supporting the delivery of high-quality implementation projects. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for applying best practices for all implementation work throughout different projects.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline is desirable
- 2 years experience in support, configuration, or implementation of business applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Interest and ability to learn new business applications and related capabilities as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload, set and achieve goals.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Be the specialist in performing functional configuration of the business applications, and learning their interrelationship and dependencies
- Identify and consider both the business and technical needs of customers with the goal of providing a quality and consistent user experience.
- Configure, execute, test and implement the designed solution, in alignment with global requirements
- Provide support to Implementation Consultants (IC’s) in performing designated activities related to system setup and testing within the project delivery
- Provide regular status updates to Reporting Manager
- Provide regular status updates to Project Leads
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Engineering and Training to assist on the rollout of new features, including functionality testing, user acceptance testing and documentation
- Liaise with Process Improvements Team to ensure standard processes are documented and mapped to process diagrams
- Supporting best practice and excellence with a ‘can do’ attitude.