French Payroll Specialist | Niort, France
Posted: Feb 21, 2019 10:23:22 AM
This position will be responsible for operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity the person in this position will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Expert level of knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting
- Business software experience required: MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps
- Min of 2 years experience in payroll processing
- Implementation experience of payrolls essential
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Process data input, establishing and maintaining payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of France
- Researches discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Deliver payroll accurately and provides timely payment of employee salaries according to the calendar and in line with client service level agreements and expectations
- Prepares and submits statutory declarations (monthly/quarterly) for Authorities (DSN, URSSAF, Pensions, Welfare & Health insurance contributions)
- Ability to contact third party bodies (social security, pensions, welfare insurance companies) to resolve declaration issues
- Prepares regular and ad hoc payroll reports, handles special client requests
- Prepare payroll calendars
- Ability to understand the whole payroll cycle and complex payroll processes.
- Knowledge of French legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc.
- Business software experience required: good practice level of MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps