French Payroll Apprentice-Gestionnaire de paie en apprentissage | Niort, France
Posted: Apr 13, 2021 11:17:44 AM
CloudPay is looking for a French Payroll Apprentice to join their successful payroll processing team working in a Payroll Bureau environment. The role will be based in Niort, FR. The position involves learning French payrolls. During Payroll processing capacity you will ensure the accuracy of data and process payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
CloudPay, société d’externalisation de la paie internationale, recherche un ou une gestionnaire de Paie en alternance pour rejoindre l’équipe de gestionnaires située en France. Vous apprendrez les règles de paie et vous participerez à l'élaboration des bulletins de salaires pour nos clients selon nos procédures internes. Vous serez en collaboration avec les équipes de gestionnaires ainsi que l’équipe internationale chargée des activités standard Cloudpay.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the following software: MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps, Google Apps
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and attention to details
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop own effectiveness.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Deliver payroll accurately and provides timely payment of employee salaries according to the calendar and in line with client service level agreements and expectations
- Prepares and submits statutory monthly DSN declaration
- Ability to contact third party bodies (social security, pensions, welfare insurance companies) to resolve declaration issues
- Prepares regular and ad hoc payroll reports, handles special client requests.