Financial Systems Manager | Andover, UK
Posted: Apr 12, 2021 11:39:50 AM
This role sits within the Finance department reporting to the Group Financial Controller, responsible for the tools used for Financial processes within Finance and Operations, in particular the Q2C process.
The role will have overall responsibility for the NetSuite ERP ensuring it’s fit for purpose, scalable and best in class for Business processes Q2C, P2P and Reporting.
CloudPay is embarking on a Billing transformation project and this role will be a key stakeholder and driver on the design, road map and implementation of this transformation ensuring full integration with other CloudPay tools and solutions such as Cloudpay, Apptus/Conga and Concur expense system.
A high level of departmental collaboration will be required with this role as we build out the systems roadmap across our businesses and scale for continued high growth. The objective to have a full suite of solutions and applications that seamlessly integrate.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Strong experience in administering, supporting and improving finance systems
- NetSuite expert in functionality and script writing
- Finance background (ideally qualified/part-qualified)
- Apptus/Conga contracting tool experience an advantage
- Concur expense system experience and advantage
- Project management and system implementation
- Good Excel skills
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing one member of staff, growing to three members
- Overall responsibility for the NetSuite ERP system:
- Relationship with NetSuite
- Primary systems administrator
- Users and roles setup and maintenance
- User training
- Internal T1 systems support
- Implementation of new modules, upgrades, interfaces etc.
- Overall responsibility for the Concur employee expenses system (supplier relationship and systems administration/maintenance)
- Overall responsibility for the Apptus/Conga Contracting Tool
- Implementation and ownership of any new financial systems and/or touchpoints between other systems and those used by the finance department