Financial Systems Administrator | Makati , Philippines
Posted: Nov 29, 2019 7:46:13 AM
CloudPay is looking for a Financial Systems Administrator to join our fast-growing team in Philipines Offices. This role sits within the Finance department reporting to the Group Financial Systems Accountant.
“The primary purpose of the role will be day-to-day maintenance responsibility for the NetSuite ERP and Concur expense systems.”
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 18 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Finance background or knowledge of accounting principles and activities
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong willingness to learn
- Netsuite experience is a distinct advantage, but training can be provided
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Organized and process-oriented
- Always looking for continuous improvement
- Proactive and able to use initiative
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day maintenance of the NetSuite ERP and Concur expense systems
- Maintain NetSuite data integrity, item and entity records. A first-level rigorous review of item setup.
- Ensuring functionality and quality of all data entry facilities (CSV imports, Transaction and Entity record forms) and transaction templates
- Providing internal T1 system issue support/liaising with NetSuite Support to achieve quick resolutions and working with the finance team to resolve issues
- Update and maintain NetSuite ERP System Documentations
- Report and search query writing
- Help to improve processes and increase the reliability of the information
Primary Administrator for the Concur employee expense system:
- Ongoing system maintenance - setup starters, deactivate leavers and amend movers
- Amend Concur mappings to reflect changes in NetSuite
- Assist Group Financial Systems Accountant in all business development projects
- Support role in the implementation of any new financial systems
- Ad-hoc projects and work where required
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.