EMEA Partner Network Payroll Supervisor | Budapest, Hungary
Posted: May 22, 2019 7:25:43 AM
Jointly supervise and lead the EMEA SP Network team processing mainly in EMEA but also Global GSA Payrolls of approximately 400 payrolls. You will work jointly with the other Supervisors organising and managing the team.
Payrolls are processed by our Service Partners and & In-house SME teams along with Global GSA Payrolls.
Focus will be to monitor payroll processing, conduct payroll reviews with all parties, handle escalations, monitor changes and updates to software to ensure your teams training needs are met.
There will be the occasional travel to and from the various sites around the globe as required for customer reviews, Service Partners and other CloudPay activity.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, email and internet
- Assist leadership on any process improvements
- Work well with various internal teams across regions to improve processes.
- To support the VP Payroll EMEA with all information required to make strategic and operational decisions.
- Use communication and interpersonal skills to aid customers, SP’s and other comparable level managers
- Assertive thinking and decision-making skills
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience with EMEA payroll
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Jointly supervise and manage the EMEA SP Network Team – including 1-2-1’s with the team and individuals
- Act as joint escalation contact for customers, SP’s and your team regarding their payrolls
- Perform payroll performance reviews with customers, SP’s & team
- Help validate payroll reports and output i.e. payslips
- Ensure payroll calendar timelines are adhered to by all parties involved
- Work with and report to the VP Payroll EMEA to ensure continuation and improvements of service
- Responsibility for all payroll support covering their area of work
- Recommend departmental specific changes and implement those that are approved