DevOps Infrastructure Engineer | Singapore
Posted: Nov 29, 2019 8:21:03 AM
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled, high functioning team; forming an essential part of a rapidly expanding global business.
If you’re a self-starter, that likes a challenge and you're looking for an exciting, expanding DevOps IT infrastructure role where you can have a real influence, this could be the one for you.
The ideal candidate will have a great working knowledge of scripting (bash), support and administration of Linux systems and the initiative to propose improvements to existing infrastructure solutions using the DevOps toolsets.
Also, knowledge of networking - including, but not limited to network configuration, switches, firewalls (physical, native linux) would be useful.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years in a similar role
- Good documentation and communications skills
- Team Player
- Relevant degree, similar qualifications or experience
- Significant experience administering and supporting Linux systems
- Security focused, with a solid understanding of crypto
- DevOps Tools (Puppet/Ansible/Docker)
- Networking (TCP IP, DNS, NAT, Security)
- Virtualized infrastructure
- DBA experience (MySQL, MongoDb, MSSQL)
- Working within an Agile development environment
- AWS knowledge, experience or certifications would be a significant bonus
- JIRA, Confluence
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Fortinet Firewall
- Messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Xenserver virtualisation
- Supporting the CloudPay live, test and development Environments.
- Maintaining, and improving the integrity, and availability of the CloudPay Production service.
- Delivery of infrastructure projects, through development, test, and into production.
- Documenting and Improving existing projects and processes.
- Developing new solutions leveraging Cloud Architecture
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.