Deployment Implementation Consultant | Andover, UK
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 4:21:45 AM
The Deployment Implementation Consultant will support the Deployment Implementation Coordinator on ensuring the readiness of the implementation on any new products or special projects
The ideal candidate will work closely and communicate effectively with other departments around the business such as product, treasury services, operations and service partners to ensure the readiness of the solutions.
This role will be responsible for deployment adoption, analysis, Root Cause Analysis and lessons learned between implementation and product. Work closely with the coordinator to provide impact analysis on any solutions. Work closely with the coordinator to provide impact analysis on any impact solutions
This position will support the preparation and pilot phases for the deployment of new solutions to the implementation teams and customers, and will support the tracking with all stakeholders as well as the analysis of these phase
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Payroll experience required, implementation experience preferred
- Experience working in SaaS based businesses
- Working with cross-functional teams with different interests/goals
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Strong communication and people skills
- Assertive action and decision-making skills
- Proactive, process-oriented and good planning skills
- Relationship building and a strong team player
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Control readiness of solutions (testing, documentation, training, …) prior the commitment to get hem implemented by the implementation team.
- Represent the implementation team on the design and development of any new initiative within CloudPay.
- Ensure customer experience is outstanding, by conducting surveys, identifying areas of improvement, create quality plans and work with the process design team in order to get the initiatives in place.
- Work closely with the SWAT Team and VP Global implementation to continuously improve the delivery of new solutions to the internal team and to our customers
- Work closely with the Product & L&D teams around new functionality releases to ensure the required materials/documentation and training are available and delivered ahead of product launches to ensure timely readiness to deliver this to our customers.
- Project Manage the rollout of new products across the customer base
- Work on deploying the appropriate processes, documentation and training prior the exposure of such solutions to customers