Content Writer | Andover, UK
Posted: Feb 12, 2021 4:30:23 AM
Our fast-growing team at CloudPay is looking for a skilled B2B Content Writer who cares about marketing, technology, HR and businesses. The Content Writer will take an audience-first approach using soft insights and hard data looking closely at metrics such as conversion rate, downloads, and content engagement to optimize content.
"The ideal candidates are daring, pushing the tone of voice further, and have high standards."
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Ideally 4/6 years of copywriting experience
- Proven ability to produce engaging B2B marketing copy – including reports, blogs, web content, eBooks, landing pages, and emails – with a measurable outcome
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Communications, or equivalent in Copywriting/Advertising) preferred
- Clear and precise communicator with excellent verbal communication skills
- Best-in-class editing, proofreading, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and ability to keep up with trends and adapt techniques to align with the content marketing strategy
- Detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of content
- Skilled B2B writer with an understanding of the buyer’s journey, ensuring content is always: useful, useable, accurate, valuable and delightful
- High performing self-starter, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive, flexible, creative thinker with problem-solving skills.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Crafting compelling and motivating content, such as gated reports, eBooks, well-researched blogs, and converting web, landing pages and emails
- Embedding the brand voice after a recent brand refresh
- Turning go-to-market messaging into a wide variety of marketing copy deliverables
- Visual writer: working with designers, film and motion graphics, collaborating as part of a creative team
- Skilled technical writer, turning complex subjects into simple, digestible content
- Developing B2B marketing content across the buyer’s journey.