Connectivity and Reporting Tester | Andover, UK
Posted: Apr 26, 2021 12:42:12 PM
To ensure successful integration testing of CloudPay’s Inbound and Outbound interfaces including Workday’s PECI, External Payroll Results (exPR), Payslips (ePI) and Time Tracking. To work through standardized test scenarios across Payroll entities, interpreting error results and notifications from CloudPay’s Connect 2.0, advising on remedial actions required to correct outstanding issues. Owning Parallel testing pre-Go-Live to ensure a smooth transition through to production releases.
Integrate with implementation project members including Project Managers (PMs), the Platform Configuration team, Interface specialists and the wider Connectivity / Reporting team to ensure the successful deployment of the CloudPay platform integrations.
The Tester reports into the Connectivity / Reporting Team Manager and is part of the Global Implementation Organisation working with the CloudPay/ third-party / customer project stakeholders. The Tester aims to support and implement the customers in an effective, professional, and friendly manner under the coordination of the Interface Specialist, whilst ensuring that standards are maintained.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experience or knowledge of software integration in a test life cycle
- Experience in a global service delivery environment
- Experience in delivering testing and analysis across functional/non-functional testing
- Ability to prioritize and own workload
- Set and achieve goals, meeting the client and project expectations
- Analytical approach to problem-solving with the ability to quickly interpret and communicate back to the client
- Experience in using Workday, SuccessFactors, BambooHR, UtiPro, XML, among other
- Execute all levels of testing including scenario / unit and parallel testing
- To be knowledgeable of CloudPay and delivering interface connectors e.g. PECI, External Payslip (EPI), External Payroll Results (ExPR), General Ledgers and customised reports for global projects or countries where payroll is produced “in-house”
- Ensure the delivery of the interfaces, general ledger and reporting solutions are aligned to the global solution delivery framework
- Optimise and extend knowledge of CloudPay connectors
- Liaise with project stakeholders internally - Program Management / Project Management / Platform Configuration / Interface Specialists and customers to support technical queries and testing globally
- Foster knowledge collaboration within Connectivity / Reporting - Interface Specialists (IS), Business Analysts (BA), General Ledger and Reporting Specialist (GLR) to further knowledge of the CloudPay platform and Services
- Enable cross-team collaboration globally across the whole of Implementations and further with the Sales, Solution Consultants, Product Owners, Engineering and Training
- Supporting best practice and excellence with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Identify and present ideas for quality improvements within Connectivity / Reporting and the wider processes that will enhance the team overall
- Support and maintain live interfaces responsibly