Commercial Partnerships Manager | Andover, UK
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 4:07:53 AM
Our fast growing team in the UK is looking for Commercial Partnerships Manager. As a result of strong growth and increasingly complexity CloudPay has established a new Commercial function.
As a result of strong growth and increasingly complexity CloudPay has established a new Commercial function and requires the need for a Commercial Partnerships Manager.
This role will be working closely with the Commercial Director to shape the future of CloudPay Partnerships. This is not a “traditional” partnerships role where there are set routine BAU tasks. This is a great opportunity in a new role to get hands-on experience in establishing the Commercial Partnerships element within the Commercial Function. There is also an element of Travel or remote collaboration to conduct strategic business reviews as required by Commercial Director. For the right candidate this is the perfect opportunity to shape a function and develop a career with CloudPay.
As outlined above this role will evolve over time, but the initial focus will be to get hands-on with establishing engagement framework between our customers and service partners. The main role of the team is to enable commercial decision making across, pricing, commercial insight and service partner management. Other tasks may be allocated within the scope of this role and the key responsibilities are:
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Strong background in procurement or category management
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and to meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form.
- Strong Project Management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ with innovative ideas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar business systems.
- Proven evidence of being able to lead, manage, motivate and co-ordinate cross-functional teams.
- Payroll or HR services ideally; must be professional services
- Experience of international procurement
- Either progressing with or CIPS qualified
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters Degree
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:Partnership Management and Growth
- Own the partnerships cost management workstream for continuous improvement.
- Identification of cost saving opportunities from end-to-end partnership lifecycle
- Data driven vision, strategy & Targeting of Partnerships for CloudPay’s growth.
- Build metrics to evaluate supplier performance and build value-based loyalty schemes.
- Perform Service Partner and Customer performance analysis to enhance company performance.
- Support to other business initiatives to drive additional value from the supplier network.
- Work with Pricing, Commercial Insight & Service Partner Analysts to enhance CloudPay’s Services to customers and leverage the best services from Service Partners.
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the other teams to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- Provide management with complete visibility to renewals (18 months) and solicit executive involvement as required.
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximising revenue retention.
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for cancelation for analysis
- Design, Implement and support SRM’s achieve improved fees and to assist in negotiation with Service Partners.
- Assist SRM’s / Procurement in evaluating and shortlisting Service Partners during RFI exercises.
- Working closely with SRM’s & Procurement to identify needs, define requirements, approach to potential new suppliers and agree sourcing/negotiation strategies.
- Producing internal best practice guidelines documentation and processes.
- Ownership of supplier sourcing process documentation.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of payroll supplier contracts working with CloudPay’s Legal and Compliance teams