CloudPay NOW - Sales Associate | Andover, UK
Posted: Jan 29, 2021 10:59:11 AM
This is an excellent opportunity to join a start-up business that is set to change the way that employees are paid around the world. We are looking for an experienced & motivated sales professional that can stimulate interest and opportunities with existing and perspective clients.
The ideal candidate must be results driven.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary plus commission structure
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Foreign Exchange & Mass Payments market
- At least 3 years of experience of field sales/support experience.
- Ability to deliver high quality product presentations to diverse audiences
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Able to clearly articulate benefits of products and services and tailor these benefits to individual client requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Prepared to travel extensively
- Meet with clients (existing and perspective), understand their business processes and requirements, and identify opportunities to sell CloudPay’s payments products
- Work independently and as part of a team, to create and present sales proposals
- Present / demonstrate technical solutions to a range of users (technical and non) - in both the public and private sectors
- Maintain CloudPay CRM and reporting tools in line with corporate policies, providing regular reports to management as required.
- Provide feedback and insights from both clients and the marketplace with regard to features and functionality that are required.
- Help build business cases using financial models and present a fiscal framework for representing our payments solutions.
- Representing CloudPay’s payments business at clients premises, trade shows, industry events, conferences and seminars as required - specifically ensuring we are highly visible in all the of relevant industry bodies
- Work with the Payroll & Payments management team to monitor opportunities for up selling and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Creation and maintenance of presentation material, including PowerPoint presentations ensuring that they are kept up to date and "fresh"