Business Partner Support | Makati City, Philippines
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 12:01:54 PM
The Business Partner Support objective is to support and develop the day to day relationship between CloudPay and assigned Business Partners. We are developing business relationships that aim to provide business opportunities in both directions. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing the lead flow from business partners, control incentives programs, and align lead generation from service partners to those leads generated from other sources. In this function, the Business Partner Support acts as a representative of the Company as well as a liaison between the Business Partners and internal CloudPay representatives.
This is a cross-functional role that will require collaboration with marketing, alliances, sales, legal and many other departments to ensure the success of service partner lead programs. The role’s location is flexible and may require limited travel as necessary for visiting Business Partners, conferences or related events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Partner Support is responsible for driving sales growth from lead generations program with Business Partners around the world, making CloudPay easier to do business with, deliver strong ROI on Channel spend and to ensure that business partners are incentivised to drive strategic sales objectives. He/she will work with all relevant stakeholders at CloudPay such: Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Service Partner, Operations, Implementation, and other central teams to review and adjust commercial conditions and drive consistent program standards, with a core objective to improve our sales results. He/she will ensure project plans are in place to track the business activity and incentives programs, provide analysis to ensure ongoing program governance, measure outcomes and provide continuous feedback/recommendations in line with industry best practice and market dynamics. He/she will also support other Partner Enablement team activities in providing input into business requirements and country readiness plans and activities.
- Support Program approach and align with key stakeholders
- Collaborate across businesses, functions, and geographies to align strategy and direction while managing any conflicts, and gaining alignment with Business Partners
- Lead cross- functional programs change plans and communication
- Define, implement and maintain the framework for stakeholder management and governance including communication, and meeting cadence
- Work closely with country finance, ops and partner sales to analysis existing commercial models and adjust to drive partner performance and support CloudPay business strategy
- Knowledge of international channel lead processes and programs
- Proven track record of designing and delivering transformative Partner Programs, in line with strategic sales objectives, that resulted in a measurable successful outcome
- Organizational and strategic skills, including planning and executing of programs
- International project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage pressure and adapt style
- Minimum of 5 years international project management or Partner Program experience
- Experience of matrix working environments
- Ability to speak other languages is appreciated