Associate UK Payroll and Implementation Specialist | Andover, UK
Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 6:54:47 AM
CloudPay is looking for an Associate UK Payroll & Implementation Specialist to join their successful payroll team working in a Payroll Bureau environment. The role will be based in Andover (UK). The position involves learning UK Payroll and Implementations. As part of your daily activities, you will ensure the accuracy of data and process payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Learn UK Implementation
- Learn UK Payroll
- Processing multiple UK payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Provide support to clients on all payroll related matters to ensure the highest level of service, including
acting as a back-up covering for holidays or emergencies.
- Maintain payroll information and records on the CloudPay payroll application
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures
- Prepare reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials for compliance with statutory UK authorities.
- Compiles and files required reports for relevant government agencies
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay’s solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net.