Associate Interface Specialist | San Jose, Costa Rica
Posted: May 24, 2021 6:28:43 AM
Ensuring the successful implementation and transition of day-to-day operations of the interfaces required to transfer data from customer’s HR systems storing payroll related, to the CloudPay platform. Supporting testing of newly configured integrations prior to go-live to ensure they are ready to manage live data.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 15 vacation days plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Background in an IT/technology related role or organisation
- Experience / Qualifications with various HR systems (Successfactors, Workday, BambooHR, UltiPro etc)
- Some Experience developing/coding software attacking databases
- Some Experience with application integration or database integration
- Client facing experience
- Payroll experience.
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Google Drive & Docs
- Some experience working with XML.
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and with clients.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Implement new interfaces for customer payroll entities using the built connectors at CloudPay (workday, SuccessFactors, BambooHR, Ultimate, XML, among others)
- Develop a planning and fulfill required tasks to successfully implement new customers
- Support testing of new interface implementations and ensure all necessary approvals are obtained, prior to using the interface to supply live payroll data
- Manage transition to operations so they operate the live interfaces on a day to day basis
- Act as expert level of support for the operational team managing live interfaces
- Help steer and test the development of new systems supporting the integration to ensure their operational effectiveness in collaboration with quality and deployment team.