Associate German Payroll Specialist | Budapest, Hungary
Posted: Jun 10, 2020 8:56:15 AM
CloudPay is looking for an Associate German Payroll to join our growing team in Budapest. The ideal candidate will be trained to be responsible for operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity the Associate German Payroll will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, and in line with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
“The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task”
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working
- 1-3 years of experience at a multinational company in finance/HR/IT
- Fluent German and English language, written and verbal skills
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Autonomy over your work
- Forward-thinking, ability to plan and organise own workload
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- To be a team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree within Finance / HR or a similar field is desired but not essential
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Participate on German payroll related trainings, on-the-job-trainings from senior colleagues and online trainings
- Establish, update and maintain payroll engine
- Complete controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintain payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Deliver payroll accurately and provide timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepare and submit statutory declarations for authorities
- Prepare regular reports, handles standard client requests
- Partner with Payroll Specialists and SMEs to help their work when they have a high workload