Assistant Supplier Relationship Manager | Singapore
Posted: Apr 23, 2021 12:41:53 AM
The Assistant Supplier Relationship Manager (Assistant SRM) role is part of the Supplier Relationship team, based in Singapore. The Assistant SRM will provide day-to-day support to the APAC Supplier Relationship Manager.
The supplier Relationship team is responsible for the commercial governance and oversight of CloudPay’s global network of specialist supplier of payroll and associated services. Commercial governance includes sourcing support, contract renewals, service specification, fee negotiation, compliance oversight and maintenance of effective long-term relationships with these key suppliers.
This role will involve some business travel across the region and to other CloudPay locations or events as agreed. Occasionally you may be required to offer some flexibility in working hours to meet the demands of the role.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Group Medical Benefit
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently in both written and spoken form.
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar business systems.
- Ability and willingness to undertake occasional international travel.
- Experience in supplier or customer relationship management, including service and fee negotiations (desirable)
- Educated to degree standard (desirable)
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
To provide support to the APAC regional SRM, including:
- Supporting assigned supplier procurement activities.
- Support and ownership (where required) of supplier assessments, visits & audits.
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify and co-ordinate continuous improvement or joint opportunities across the supplier network.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of supplier contracts with engagement across the Procurement and Legal teams as necessary.
- Assist the APAC SRM to own and manage assigned supplier relationships.
- Support and representation for Supplier operational reviews.
- Support to the Supplier Operations team for capacity planning and business forecasting across the region.