Thank you for visiting the CloudPay Web site. We hope that you find the Web site of interest. CloudPay reserves the right to make amendments to its Web site from time to time and to change these policies by which you agree to be bound by the time you visit.
1. Unless otherwise stated, CloudPay owns the copyright and all other rights to the materials on this site. This site may contain links and frames to other sites which are not maintained by CloudPay and for which CloudPay is not responsible, including any form of transmission whatsoever from those linked sites. They may also allow you to leave this Web site. CloudPay only includes links to such sites with the permission of the relevant site and includes them for the convenience and possible interest of the viewer only. CloudPay does not take responsibility for the maintenance or content of such third party sites and, should such sites include material that may be construed as distasteful, the inclusion of such material is not interpreted as an endorsement of the site by CloudPay. Reproduction of the materials is subject to the following conditions:
a. The documents, graphics and information on this site are to be used for personal use only and any copies that are saved to any form of manual or electronic medium in accordance with law are to be used for personal use only.
b. You must include our copyright notice in all copies of our materials that are reproduced. An example would be © CloudPay, Copywrite © 2012
c. You will acknowledge our trademark if it is reproduced.
d. You must not reproduce, distribute, publish, display, create a derivative work, modify, make links to or store any part of this site in any other Web site or store any materials or include them in any electronic retrieval system of any description whatsoever, whether public or private, without our prior express written permission.
e. No documents, materials or related graphics are to be modified in any way and graphics are not to be separated from their texts.
f. Any rights not expressly granted are hereby reserved.
2. If you send us ideas and information, you are responsible for ensuring that it is accurate, reliable and original and that you have not breached any intellectual property right.
3. Whilst we attempt to ensure that this Web site is accessible 24 hours per day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason whatsoever, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
4. CloudPay reserves the right to deny or suspend access to this site without notice both temporarily and permanently.
5. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the materials on this site are correct, CloudPay do not give any express or implied warranties including, without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement, which are hereby disclaimed.
6. You acknowledge that the software and content of this site is on an “as is” basis.
7. CloudPay shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits, whether direct or indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable, damage to software and hardware, whether in contract or in tort or otherwise arising from the use or the inability to use this site, any materials contained in it or for any actions arising from the use of this site or any materials contained herein. This clause shall apply to the same extent if the visitor uses a link from this Web site to another Web site.
8. CloudPay shall not be responsible for the content of this site that may be supplied by third parties or any links and, such parties shall be responsible for ensuring that they comply to national law as well any foreign laws, if applicable.
9. CloudPay reserves the right to delete or suspend any material supplied and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, errors or omissions of any such materials.
10. The materials on this Web site do not constitute professional advice of any nature whatsoever and the limitations of liability within this section shall apply without restriction.
Use of the Site
11. By using any part of this Web site, you are deemed to have given your unconditional approval to these terms.
12. These terms shall be governed by English Law.
1. CloudPay Solutions Limited and our affiliated companies (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is CloudPay Solutions Limited of 1 & 2 The Woodford Centre, Lysander Way, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6BU, United Kingdom. This privacy statement includes both our European Economic Area (“EEA”) and US Safe Harbor Privacy Statement. Our affiliated company, CloudPay Solutions, Inc, is registered with the US Department of Commerce under the Safe Harbor Agreement. For personal data and sensitive personal data of clients, employees, suppliers and such other persons from whom We receive such data and are authorised under the Act to process it, We have committed to handle such data in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Quality Assurance Manager.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.CloudPay.net (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by CloudPay Solutions Limited and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you may carry out through our site and administration of your records.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information about the services we provide or can offer.
3. IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
4. Where we store your personal data
5. Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone]. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction or enquiry by you.
If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties, exclding our associated affiliate companies to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have logged in on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to reach the kind of audience we or they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply
6. Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 and, with effect from 1 October 2009, section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CloudPay Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CloudPay Solutions Limited , our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 1 & 2 The Woodford Centre, Lysander Way, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6BU, United Kingdom.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, suppliers, business associates, clients, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.